21 March 2008

"Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech" - The Bleuths

The family continued to chant 'speech' to no one in particular

So Obama supposedly gave this big speech which he wrote himself and actually forced myself through it instead of being all "tldr!" Here is the link for you:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/18/obama-race-speech-read-t_n_92077.html

Um yeah i was like near tears at the end, i dunno i think cus i'm ridin' the rag so all emo but still...it is very good rhetorically. If i had morals I would say it is good morally too. I sent it to my dad, a republican who denies he's a republican. He said: "I read it this morning, and I think his words are very true. I will vote for him if he is the dem. candidate, but I'll never vote for Clinton-she's an evil person." He's crazy too btw.

And then my dad tells me tonight that the speech is getting torn up in the media. I dont know if this "media" is just Fox news but either way, can everyone stop being a terd already?? Oh wow, someone is being fucking honest, let's tear him to pieces. Cool I should be a political pundit (i think i could be-i walk the line that the female pundits do of being mildly attractive and
moderately-heavily bitchy) since all that is required is an uggo suit and the ability to take every fucking thing out of context.

And now for some superficiality:
Ummm according to the internet this is John McCain. Is this true?? Plz verify someone fact checking isn't my forte but holey moley I'm speechless.


















Okay, apparently this is after a case of the Bell's-Palsey. Yellow teeth and combover, but I guess still not bad fer like 90 or whatever.



















Okay, and finally this is his daughter, Hilary Duff? She's hot, but looks a little whorey. Either way I can tell you without even seeing that she is one of those white girls with black girl butts.

No comments: