11 March 2008

I will not turn this into "Why are all men horny scummos?"

I realize how ridiculous that statement would be. Despite me not understanding how a person of power who knows their lives are under a microscope would risk their job/income/reputation over a beej? I cannot even wrap my mind around it. If I was making shit-loads of money I would gladly be chastey-chaste for my term! BUT, I realize how haggy it would be so say blah blah men can't keep their junk in their pants.

Anyway, Beth said to me yesterday "Spitzer is in deep shit" and I was like "Who's that? A musician?" thinking it was one of her indie singers she likes to listen to. She was like "Uhhhh where have you been the governer of New York," and I was like "Oh yeah, well who's the governer of New Jersey?" and without hesitation she said "Corzine" so I said "f u."

Then later I was watching Fox news **against my will, by the by** and Spitzy was on screen: "Blah blah, I want to apologize to the voters who invested trust in me, first and foremost apologize to my family, blah." Oh hey, you know who you forgot to say sorry to?? The poor prozzy who you sploodged your politically-stunk jizz all over. Yeah, I'm sure she loved that. She's completely dehumanized in the story. Aren't they always? Poor prozzies. Maybe I'll start adopt-a-prozzy similar to the adopt-a-highway campaign. The Knights of Colombus/Elks/Rotary club could each pitch in.

No comments: